Job Title : Traditional Interior Architect / Site Architect
Job Description :
We are a charity based organisation looking for a Traditional Interior Architect / Site Architect to work with us on prime Temple projects, creating detailed technical drawing packages from design intent through to construction and coordinating site works. A good knowledge of Traditional Indian Temple architecture with interior design detailing and materials is essential.
Producing drawings including GAs, lighting and electrical layouts, detailed plans and elevations including kitchens, bathrooms and detailed joinery packages for all stages.
Producing schematics, schedules and costing for the entire project.
1. Minimum two years of experience working on UK standards projects within both interior and site experience
2. Good understanding of drawings and design materials as well as construction detailing and building sequencing
3. Technically strong in Vastu and Traditional Temple architecture
4. Proficient in AutoCAD, Vector works, Sketchup & Vray rendering and Revit is advantageous
5. Good organisation skills and time management
6. Fluent English speaking
7. Excellent design and able to communicate in Tamil with sculptors and contractors
8. Confident in communicating and willing to contribute at all levels of the design team
9. Strong written and verbal communication skills
10.Sketching and sculpting skill is advantageous
We thank you for submitting your interest and hope you understand that due to the volume of responses only potential candidates can be replied to.